FIV Ab / FeLV Ag Test Kit
Purpose: Simultaneous detection of feline immunodeficiency virus antibody and feline leukemia virus antigen
Principle: immunochromatographic assay
Sample: whole blood, plasma, or serum
- Anigen Rapid FIV Ab / FeLV Ag Test Device
- Bottle of assay diluents
- Anticoagulant tube
- Disposable capillary tube
Special features :
- One-step test procedure – fast and accurate
- High sensitivity and specificity
- Sensitivity: IVF 96.8% vs. Western Blot,
FeLV 94.7% vs virus isolation
- Specificity: IVF 99.6% vs. Western Blot,
FeLV 99.7% vs virus isolation
1) Remove the test device from the foil pouch and place it on a flat, dry surface.
2) Using the disposable capillary tube, add one (1) drop (approximately 10 ul) of feline serum, plasma, or whole blood to the sample port and then add two (2) drops (approximately 60 ul) of the sample diluents. trial.
3) As the test begins to run, you will see purple movement in the result window in the center of the test device. If migration has not appeared after 1 minute, add one more drop of Assay Diluents to the sample well.
4) Interpret the test results at 10 minutes. Do not interpret after 10 minutes.