COVID-19 Antigen Self Test
BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self Test (2 tests) – A simple solution for detecting COVID-19 infections, with fast results in the comfort of your home. This test has received FDA Emergency Use Authorization for self-evaluation without the need to send samples to a laboratory or request a prescription from your healthcare provider. This 15-minute test can be completed anytime, anywhere. This test DOES NOT meet the CDC testing requirements for entering the US upon returning from a trip abroad.
Get results in 15 minutes
- Detect active COVID-19 infection
- Includes illustrated step-by-step instructions.
- Perform a simple test procedure with a minimally invasive nasal swab
- Know your result now, without having to wait for results from your healthcare provider.
- Just get tested twice in 3 days, with at least 36 hours between tests.
This is how the test works:
- Prepare for the test
- Collect a nasal swab or help others administer it if they need help.
- Take the test
- See results after 15 minutes
- Test again within three days (with at least 36 hours between tests)
- Gender: Unisex
- Measurement system: US Customary
- Eligible Flexible Spending Account: AND
- Capacity: 2 tests
- Maker: Abbott Diagnostics Scarborough Inc.
- Tell: 2
- Price per unit of UOM: Each
- Contained Battery Type: 1
- Model: 195-260
- Mark: BinaxNOW
- Height: 5.10
- Amount of pieces: 1
- Number of PPU units: 1 each
- Age group: Adult
This test DOES NOT meet the CDC testing requirements for entering the US upon returning from a trip abroad. The self-test is indicated for children up to 2 years of age when samples are collected by an adult, and for all persons over 15 years of age.
The BinaxNOW ™ COVID-19 Antigen Self Test has not been approved by the FDA. It has been cleared by the FDA under an emergency use authorization. It has been authorized only for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 proteins, not for other viruses or pathogens, and is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that there are circumstances that justify the authorization of the emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for the detection and/or COVID-19 diagnosis under Section 564 (b) (1) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, 21 USC § 360bbb-3 (b) (1) unless the statement is terminated or the authorization is revoked earlier. The BinaxNOW ™ COVID-19 Antigen Self Test must be performed twice within 3 days, at least 36 hours apart. 2021 Abbott. All rights reserved. BinaxNOW is a trademark of Abbott and is used with permission. Photos shown are for illustration purposes only. Anyone depicted in such photos is a model.
- It is portable: AND
- Count per package: 2
- Product name: BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self Test (2 counts)
- It is disposable: AND
- Depth: 1.30
- Size: 6.10 x 9.25 x 5.10 “, 0.2 lbs
- Form: BinaxNOW
- Colour: Blue
- Width: 9.25
- Characteristics: No feature description available
- Assembled Product Weight: 0.07 pounds
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.10 x 9.25 x 5.10 inches
- Dose: BinaxNOW
- Instructions: For use in an emergency. Use authorization only. Store between 35.6-86 degrees F (2-30 degrees C) until use.